1. We believe that the bible is the inspired word of God, infallible and authoritative. We ground our teaching on the truth of God’s word.
2. We believe that there is one and only one true living eternal God, who eternally exist in three separate persons; the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, who is begotten of God, uncreated, who has eternally existed as God, the very God with the Father and the Holy Spirit and share in the same eternal divine nature and essence, possessing the same attributes as God.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ was born by the virgin Mary, fully human who lived in our human conditions, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, suffered for our sins, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
5. We believe it is essential for all (man and woman, Jew and Gentile) to repent from sin and receive by faith the finished work of Christ by confessing him as Lord with their mouth and believing in their heart resulting in regeneration of the new birth by the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit continues with the work he started at Pentecost, empowering believers with his supernatural gifts to live a godly life and to continue in all the works of Jesus.
7. We believe in the imminent second return of Jesus and that those who have believed in him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
8. We believe that the true church is comprised of all born-again believers, regardless of denominational affiliation or belonging.
9. We believe that all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete gospel to all the world.
10. We believe that the death, burial, resurrection and atoning work of Christ is exclusive, complete and sufficient for the salvation of humanity.
11. We practice communion and baptism by immersion and believe that they are sacraments which symbolizes the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus.